Student Records Maintenance

One of our services is to house and maintain a cumulative file for each enrolled student. Although private schools are not required to submit records to the State, the California Education Code requires private schools to keep certain records in their files. These records are confidential and must be updated each year.  At the time of enrollment with Accelerated Academics, Inc. your child's school records from a previous public or private school should be transferred to our school. We will happily assist you with this process.