SCHOOL TUITION 2017-2018
As an independent school, Accelerated Academics does not receive funding from local or state government. To offset educational expenses, we charge tuition for each student.
Full-Time School Enrollment:
- Application fee $250 (non-refundable)
- Enrollment deposit $1,000 (applies toward Annual Tuition) due upon enrollment approval
- Annual tuition including deposit (rolling start date): $13,500/year
Payable annually, by semester, or monthly - (tuition payable by check, money order, or by credit card with a 3% transaction charge per credit card payment)
Prepaid Annually – $12,825
Sibling(s) discount – $12,184
Prepaid Biannually – $6,548
Sibling(s) discount – $6,220
Monthly for 12 months – $1,125/month
Sibling(s) discount – $1,069/month
Part-Time School Enrollment (Students may enroll in 1-3 individual courses):
- Application Fee $250 (non-refundable)
- $350/month per course
- Sibling(s) discount – $335/month per course
Specialty Courses, Group Events, and Field Trips:
- Additional enrichment opportunities including weekend or summer programs (fees vary per course or event)
- Students not enrolled in Accelerated Academics for the entire school year may still enroll in individual specialty/enrichment courses
Challenging and rigorous virtual curriculum (including Advanced Placement) that is delivered online and ideal for students studying at home or abroad. This K-12 curriculum complies with the National Academic Content Standards and courses allow students to work at their own pace, with no limitations during a 1-year enrollment period. Students may accelerate their learning through every grade level. Where needed, we also offer interventions for students with learning/social-emotional challenges at an additional cost.
Online enrichment courses and AP curriculum developed by universities such as Stanford, Johns Hopkins, Northwestern, and William and Mary are available. Some advanced courses require qualifying scores (each curriculum provider sets its own criteria for qualifying scores).
Curriculum oversight and support for students by credentialed teacher/mentors
Private School Affidavit registered with State of California
Cumulative file record keeping/Registrar function
Portfolio development support
Personal home visitations as needed and/or scheduled online video connections with students
Regular phone access
* Please note that in order to apply for and access some of our curriculum sources a qualifying score at the 95th percentile on one-or-more subjects will be required as derived from a nationally-normed Standardized Achievement Test. These test results must have been acquired within a previous twelve month period. Some curriculum sources may also require an additional qualifying test for their own assessment purposes.