Looking for Answers?
It is our pleasure to extend a 30-minute free introductory consultation with the parent(s) and student for us to get to know one another, and to familiarize ourselves with their specific educational desires and issues.
How We Can Help
All children are unique, and it is critical for those responsible for their education whether it be a parent or teacher to carefully observe and evaluate a student in order to meet the academic and socio-emotional needs of the "whole child." We offer a number of service options for parents and their children who are looking for answers and support for an engaging education that is appropriate for their specific circumstances.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- How does my child learn best?
- What are his/her strengths, talents or special interests?
- What is his/her learning style?
- What does he/she know? What does he or she want to know?
- Is he/she learning something new every day?
- Is he/she underachieving?
- Does he/she need to accelerate in one or more subjects?
- Does he/she have a learning disability that is compromising his/her academic and/or socio-emotional success?
- How can I how advocate for my child so that he/she has a successful learning experience?
At Accelerated Academics, Inc. we provide services that will help you discover answers to the above questions. We can work with you to develop an engaging Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) that will maximize your student's success in life.
Our services include a number of testing and evaluation options, curriculum guidance and counseling, and parent/teacher training. In addition, we will house and maintain your students' official school cumulative file records as required by the California Department of Education.